Friday, March 18, 2005

And so it begins....

I suppose it was inevitable.

After all, I'd been shooting my virtual mouth off within the usually friendly confines of the AOL message boards for around ten years. It only makes sense that I'd have to branch out into blogging.

Of course, on the AOL boards, I usually didn't spout off on my own. Usually I was responding to some unsuspecting fool who'd stumbled into my crosshairs. It helps a lot when the usual suspects feed you such good material, like standard DNC talking points.

Now I have to come up with my own starting points.

Okay, then.

Here's a few tidbits to start things off.

Ward Churchill is an idiot, Robert Byrd went senile sometime in the mid 80's, and I strongly suspect that Michael Schiavo is using the Florida court system to cover up a botched murder attempt.

Discuss.

1 comment:

PhineasBg (Jay) said...

Why not post something funny like you have on other message boards? Like how volcanoes are worse for the environment than humans? Ignoring the fact that volcanoes contribute about 110 million tons of carbon dioxide per year while man's activities contribute about 10 billion tons per year, of course.

Tell us again how Mount Pinatubo emits more chlorine into the atmosphere than any CFC's, while side-stepping the fact that "Chlorine from natural sources is soluble, and so it gets rained out of the lower atmosphere," the journal Science explained (6/11/93). "CFCs, in contrast, are insoluble and inert and thus make it to the stratosphere to release their chlorine."

More facts on this can be found here: http://zebu.uoregon.edu/text/ozone